Sunday, May 12, 2013

Oh god, it's almost been 3 months.

Okay, so I'd started trying to post my thoughts on the 12 signs... and after a substantial amount of time typing and thoughtfully stroking my beard, my computer decided to restart. For whatever reason, Blogger had not auto-saved. All of my thoughts were lost to the void.

Needless to say, I was kinda annoyed and discouraged. I decided to cool my head doing other things.

In the meantime, I finished all of Buffy, am on the last season of Angel, and have literally read over half of metapicture.com. If you don't know what that is, you're probably better off - the unique combination of lolcats, memes, and infographics are sure to bottom out your productivity.

My apologies to those who were interested in this. But yes, I'm going to do this, god damn it all. Post on the 12 signs is impending.

No comments:

Post a Comment